We are a rapidly growing firm of solicitors based in Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire. Our team of specialist solicitors regularly help clients in contested probate and inheritance disputes cases nationwide.
Contested probate cases – who can we help?
Our solicitors act for a variety of clients in contested probate claims including those making or resisting claims in respect of:
- Inheritance claims – dependants or other family members who feel they did not receive ‘reasonable financial provision’ under a will
- Beneficiaries or others believing they did not receive their full entitlement due to a negligently drafted Will
- Those believing the Will was not properly drafted or executed in the first place
- Executor disputes – when executors disagree with each other on distribution of the estate
- Those arguing the Will was made fraudulently, under duress or undue influence
- Beneficiaries or others believing the testator (i.e. person making the Will) lacked mental capacity when the Will was made
- Those arguing the Will may have been revoked
If you need legal advice on bringing or defending a contested probate case, talk to our solicitors first
Contact our specialist Contested Probate Solicitors on:
FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or
- use the contact form below: